Monday, March 11, 2013

Procrastination At Its Best!

Greetings folks!

It has been quite a very long time since the last time I actually posted, and I was sitting here thinking hm... I really should write something. I have been quite busy, but not so busy as to make it an excuse for not writing. I just have been procrastinating. I've been practicing my beloved violin every week to my great satisfaction as well as keeping up with close friends and actually some family as well! As I get older, I feel that the need of staying connected with people grows more important. The people we care about won't stay forever, and now is a better time than ever to get to know the people who are around me.

Back in February I had the opportunity to go to Huntington Beach, CA for a mini vacation with my boyfriend. It was wonderful! I hadn't realized  how much I loved the sun, nor how much it actually affected my mood. Everyone always said how the sun made them smile. I never thought that I would be saying the same thing. :P We visited the local aquarium near Long Beach, CA and got lots of pictures. I haven't uploaded them as of yet onto my computer but I'll be sure to do that and post some pictures! We even went to the Universal Studios in Hollywood!! That was the most exciting experience ever. It was fun, hot (80 degrees in February!), and tiresome on the legs, but well worth it. We stayed at the Hyatt Regency in Huntington Beach where I felt very pampered. It was my first time in such a fancy resort! When it was time to go, I was dragging my feet because I didn't want to leave the luxuries! When I have a house, I want to have it real fancy and sophisticated just like a resort. Shhhhh, let me dream a little. :P

I suppose I won't bore you with details just yet. When I get the pictures, *crosses fingers* I SHALL upload them for your viewing pleasure. ^_^

LOL-----> Lots Of Love!!


No comments:

Post a Comment