Thursday, May 17, 2012

Anxiety!!

Oh boy... this morning I woke up late and had quite the lazy morning, besides my family hustling and bustling in an attempt to do last-minute packing for our long trip overseas. But once night time came, it was a totally different story. The last-last-minute packing commenced and everyone was telling everybody that nobody was being patient!... Hehehe. ;)

The last time I went across the ocean, I was able to pack two bags under the plane at 80 pounds each and I had three carry-ons. From what I remember, there were no measurement restrictions. This time, I went online to prepare to pack, and holy smokes! Now it is only one bag under the plane at 50 pounds max, and there are dimension restrictions. If I want to take another 50 pound bag under the plane, I have to pay $70! Of course it is different for different airlines and different destinations. And for carry-ons, we are restricted to one carry on, and a person bag. Plus, there are dimension restrictions. However, I didn't notice a weight restriction. I wonder if they'd notice if I packed 80 pounds of carry-on..... :P

Anyway, I got a webcam so I can communicate with my family and friends over the next couple months with a little hint of modernism. You know, not the normal "email me!" thing but more of a... wait, what do you call it? Skype me? :D

I have to be at the airport at 4:30am tomorrow.... >.< I better get to bed. G'night!! XoXoXo


No comments:

Post a Comment