Wednesday, May 16, 2012

A New Day

Okay so this is a very informal introduction to my new blog, but I'll plow my way through it. ^^

I just graduated with my bachelor's degree of science in Biology from Washington State University and I am so excited! It is kind of hard to fully comprehend the fact that I have FINALLY graduated! Of course I intend to further my studies, but as of now, I'm soooo done with school. I'm sure many of you other college grads/students out there know exactly what I mean. ;)

I will be hunting for a job in the local area and, crossing my fingers, once I get back from my vacation I'll have one! Speaking of which, I'll be writing a mini diary of my travels as I go abroad, posting a few things that I learn and places that I go to so y'all may be able to join in on my adventures, though small they may be. ^^

I love you all and I'll do my best to keep you posted! *HUGS!!!!

1 comment:

  1. hahaha oh you :P. someone have too much free time in her hand

    ReplyDelete